ANDREW MESSAGED ME!
I was grinning like a Cheshire cat
the whole of yesterday.
not that im not grinning now. i still am.
He usually sleeps at 1030 or 11
definitely before 12.
GOODNESS.
Girls,
i think i just found my MAMA BOY.
((:
I'll try hard to conceal my GAA GAA-ness
or else everyone on the streets
will think i've got a screw loose or sth.
its not exactly falling in love
but im definitely infatuated with him.
he has been my eye candy since
that IHC Badminton thingy wingy.
and now im actually messaging him.
GOSH. I LOVE YOU YUINCHENG!!!
its probably one of the best birthday gifts ever.
its almost impossible to contain
all the joy im feeling now. (:
he is tall, well-built,
WEARS GLASSES (important),
GOODBOY MATERIAL (important).
fits my dream guy image. ((:
/IM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH
Layout by
""
tentylers. Image from weheartit.